Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Great is thy Faithfulness

For many reasons, August has been a tough month. Without going into too much detail, I'll just say that it has been a time of transition and trial, but also one huge display of the faithfulness of God. 


I wish I could enumerate all the ways, but I just don't have words, but so many times over this month, He has made Himself and His love known to me, and I'm just so thankful.

Great is thy Faithfulness, Oh God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not
As thou hast been, thou forever will be

Great is thy faithfulness, Great is thy faithfulness
Morning by Morning, new mercies I see
All I hath needed thy hand hath provided
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

Tomorrow is September: a new day, a new season, and new mercies each day.

I hope to be back soon with some recent thoughts and lessons. 





1 comment:

  1. We hope so too... we will wait patiently to hear them. :-)

    ReplyDelete