Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Decor Inspiration: Prepping for the Sales

I'm not quite sure what my problem is, but I can't seem to be content with the look of our Christmas tree.  I can't believe it, but I'm considering hitting up the 90% sales to revamp our Christmas tree again for next year. I really don't know why I care since it's only up for one month, but I've found myself searching for inspiration...

One thing I know I want to do is hang up some ornaments above our tree and from our Christmas chandelier next year ala Lettered Cottage:


I also really like the look of these trees, which are surprisingly just classic red and green:

This one is from Small Words Blog, She calls it "wacky and tacky", but I like it!  I especially like those sticky out things at the top.


This is something else I want to add..floral wire! Our tree looks slightly bare when the lights are out this year.

A totally different look, but I also really like this tree:

 This is actually a friend of mine's house. This is a terrible picture of it, but it is very pretty and natural looking in person. I actually have pictures of this entire house tucked away in my inspiration file that I hope to do a post on soon.

So, there you have it, who knows what my tree will look like next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment