Thursday, September 23, 2010

lightscoop!!

So a few weeks back, I was THRILLED when I found out that I won a lightscoop from this sweet blog:
http://bringingupmadison.blogspot.com/

So, what is a lightscoop you ask? Basically, it is a backwards flash that transforms gross indoor, bad-lighting pictures into beautiful, warm pictures!! Here is the website if you want to check it out: http://www.lightscoop.com/.

Since I don't have a camera of my own yet (I would DIE if I won an actual camera, I'm gonna keep trying!), Katie and I played around with it after our run with her precious, prefect baby, Finley!!

We couldn't believe the difference it makes!
Before:
After:

Isn't that incredible!?

 I told Katie that after doing this made me want a camera and a baby! Haha! All in due time!

2 comments:

  1. So all this baby talk is making me giddy! :) I can't wait until it is your time to become a mommy. You will be a wonderful mommy...and come on we all know I will be an awesome auntie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!! This looks great!! I so hope you get a SLR soon.. you seem to have some good luck so winning one may be in your cards. Thank you for sharing!! Oh.. and what a sweeeet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete