Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Best Friends' Weddings

If there is one thing that characterizes this season in my life right now,
It is definitely weddings.





My wedding June 2009
In fact the beautiful redhead on the left got married this past weekend (But I didn't get a picture with her, darn). There is a running joke at Berry that says "Ring by Spring or refund". Haha!!




Allyson's wedding June 2010
Before my own wedding, I was so afraid that I wasn't going to like going to weddings because I would regret not doing something they did in their wedding or spend the whole time comparing my wedding to theirs. But honestly, at each friend's wedding, I'm super happy to be past the stress of a wedding and I've never once wished to go back to re-do a thing!
Amory's wedding (where's the bride?!) November 2009
I could never say what a blessing it has been to be there as my friends promised forever to their husbands.






Leigh's wedding June 2009
These weddings couldn't have been more different, but each one was so uniquely perfect and beautiful. I have such great memories from each one.

Saxon's wedding November 2009
Our boyfriends/fiances/husbands also formed quite the bond at all these weddings as they ate several helpings of food, made friends with the servers, and "held the table" while we tore up the dance floor.

Lauren's wedding August 2008
But what is even better than sharing these beautiful ladies' days with them is sharing the experience of being a wife. Because when it comes to anything from needing a new recipe for dinner to needing prayer while supporting your husband in various situations, these ladies are the best. 

Katie's Wedding October 2008
Do I have beautiful friends, or what?


The good news is, the end isn't in sight!! I have 2 save the dates on my fridge right now,  a teacher friend that is engaged, and 2 of my favorite friends (Ellen & Jess, that would be YA'LL) just got engaged!! Bring on the brides!! :)




3 comments:

  1. AMEN! I love this season and definitely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! This is such a good season of life. And although you said you're nearing the end of save-the-dates and tearing up the dance floor, I hope you're not forgetting that someday soon your friend Rachel will be calling you up with good news...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think I mis-read the last paragraph! I thought you wrote that "the end IS in sight." haha. :) Well, what I said is still true!

    ReplyDelete