Saturday, May 8, 2010

There is coming a day...


When I was a child, the thought of Jesus coming back really scared me, but as I have matured in my faith I have  become less frightened and more excited about the thought of my Savior returning. Although my life is abundant and full and I still long to experience things on earth like having babies, I realize that there Is NOTHING on earth that can even compare to being with Jesus in Heaven (not even being a mother)! So when I discovered this on another blog, I became so excited!! 
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen,
but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
There will be famines and EARTHQUAKES in various places.

Matthew 24:6-7 {NIV}
January 3 – Solomon Islands
January 5 – Costa Rica
January 10 – Humboldt County, California
January 12 – Haiti
January 19 – Cayman Islands
January 24 – Gaua {volcanic eruption}
January 26 – Ryukyu Islands, Japan
January 27 – Maule, Chile
February 5 – Montserrat, Caribbean Sea
February 27 – Salta, Argentina
March 4 – Taiwan
March 5 – Island of Sumatra
March 8 – Turkey
March 11 – Pichilemu, Chile
March 14 – Indonesia
March 14 – Japan
March 16 – California
March 21, Cuba
March 21 – Iceland {volcanic eruption}
March 25 – Manila, Philippines
April 4 – Baja California, Mexico
April 6 – Indonesia
April 11 – Solomon Islands
April 11 – Spain
April 13 – China
April 15 – Utah
April 26 – Taiwan
These are just the earthquakes listed as significant! So far in 2010, there have been 225,420 deaths due to earthquakes. Wow.

May we all live with a sense of urgency that Jesus could come back any day! May we realize that days are few and that we have a responsibility to share the hope we have found. May we be found faithful.
Jesus, Come quickly! We long for you! We want to see your glory! Nothing compares to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment