Saturday, April 17, 2010

Where is my fairy godmother when I need her...


Jason and I had a lazy night tonight (my favorite). We ordered pizza and just laid around watching movies with our sweet pup. Shrek 2 was on, and that fairy godmother got me thinking about some wishes I would wish if she would come around. So, in no particular order...

1. A magic weight loss potion.
I put on some sleep shorts from last summer and I could barely get them over my ghetto booty. Was it just last summer that I was in my best shape ever for my wedding? Only 10 months and I've reverted back to my alternate state. I'm thinking that pizza surely wasn't helping me out with this one.

2. Wisdom/ Magic 8 ball to see the future
I really, I mean really, need to make a decision on weather or not to go to grad school this summer. There is just so many factors out of my control that influence that decision. I just don't know what the heck will be best...

3. A billion dollars
Money can't buy happiness, but it could buy a Mac, and a new car, and a house, and vacations, etc...

BUT, you know, I'm actually glad I don't have a fairy godmother. First, if you have seen Shrek, you know the lady goes crazy. So, I'll stick to my Heavenly Father, He knows best anyways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment