Sunday, April 18, 2010

2 weeks later.. Easter Pictures!

We had a wonderful Easter! He is Risen, hallelujah!!! We started the morning with Sunrise Service where my Dad preached an awesome sermon! Then We headed back to the house and took pictures with our boy and with the family: 




Next we went to our church for a wonderful service. The Spirit was so sweet. I was brought to tears more than once thinking about my Savior and His love and sacrifice for me. The choir sang "In Christ Alone", it was awesome! The most wonderful news is that He is still alive today, and we can celebrate it every day! We snapped some pictures with Jason's family at church (We are so so so blessed to be so near both our families).

We didn't even plan the purple thing!

My hubby and his sistas

After church, we went to my Aunt's house for Easter lunch. Our niece (Jason's sister's daughter) decided she wanted to come too! We had some fun in the back of the car with the camera...

Love that girl!
After my Aunt's we went back to Jason's parents for dinner. Whew, holidays are tiring, but we sure a blessed to do it all!


1 comment:

  1. Chels - I think you look better than you ever have in these pics - content, abundant, and just loving life! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete