Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Typical Day/Week

    So, I don't usually participate in blog  carnivals, but a blog  I really like...Kelly's Kornor has one this week for "typical day". I was intrigued, that is definately something I want to remember and perhaps it will be somewhat interesting  to you! So, a day in the life....


4:30 Jason's alarm goes off, he gets ready and kisses me goodbye. Buuuuut...I'm usually not conscious, ha!
5:30 My ihome sounds, I press snooze until 6:00 or 6:05 or crap it's 6:15 (I dunno, it is just how I roll)
6:00ish-700ish- Take a shower, eat breakfast while perusing Facebook (if time), dressed, hair fixed, make-up, pack lunch/ gym clothes, out the door! (I leave anywhere from 630-700, depending on the morning!)
645ish-710ish drive to school, prayer time with Abba=best way to start the day


710-740 sign in, check my mailbox, check email, prepare for the day
740-8:Here come the kids! Talk to my teacher neighbor in the hallway, greet my kiddies at the door
8-830: Homeroom/Falcon Focus morning announcements, take attendance, supervise kids as they do work
832-9:26 1st period: My class of 8, I love them. We worked on research papers today
9:28-10:23 2nd period: gifted class: teach, help, laugh, etc.They worked on a project today.
10:23-1141 Planning: Eat a banana, do work, read the word, and read blogs, 
1145-12:15 kids come back and head to lunch...usually a lean cuisine for me
12:15-1:12 4th period (same as 2nd)
1:12-2:05 5th period (same as 2nd)
2:05-2:55 6th period: same 8 from the morning, we usually do Read 180 on computers and read
2:55-3:05 RR, locker, bus duty, more laughing,  Dismissal 


Pretty darn awesome, if you ask me. 95% of the time, I really enjoy my day.


After work changes daily..


Monday: stay around school until 4ish or wander around Target or something, then gym for Body Combat class (kickboxing) from 430-530, then home for dinner (Jas usually cooks fish), then shower, dishes and couch for TV (The Bachelor, Biggest Loser, and Modern Family M-W for now), reading, talk to Jas, computer, until about 10 (seriously), Jas usually tucks me in (awww) then stays up a little later (how does he do it?)


Tuesday: pick up dinner for me (Chick-fil-A or Subway usually), head to gifted class from 430-700ish, then couch/bed


Wednesday: sometimes gym for treadmill time, sometimes home for Ellen/Oprah/snack on couch time...just keeping it real
5: eat dinner (something quick, pasta or sandwiches usually)
6-830 Youth!
couch/bed


Thursday: run errands until 545
545-645: Body Attack class (awesome)
7 head to Mom's for dinner (whoo hoo, no dishes!)
couch/bed


Friday: come home and chill until Jason comes home, head out for date night!! Love it.


I will have to do a weekend snapshot sometime, especially of Sundays (my favorite!), maybe with pictures?! I must say that I lead one pretty darn blessed life. I truly am living out my happily ever after. :)





2 comments:

  1. I used to be a teacher and reading your post makes me miss it! I love your blog its so cute!
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete