Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Funnies: I love my husband...

  This is totally random, but can I just give you a glimpse into our living room? My husband can make me laugh like no one else, and here are a few reasons why...

Without fail, everytime the commercial for extra gum comes on he repeats loudly...."Go from nice gut, to nice butt. EVERY.TIME. He says it with such enthusaism too. I just sit there and giggle.

His other repeated commercial phrase really gets me going. Every single time we see a commercial for the TV show "Little Couple" (a show about little people), it shows them with a really small dog, and every time Jason says...
" I swear, if I was them I would have a huge dog, like a doberman". Then he sits in his chair and puts his hand above his head like he is holding the leash. Hilarious.

  Well, this may have been complete boring and totally not funny to you. But, I look foward to many many more years of laughing together at absolutely nothing. :)

1 comment: